SF Gold Buyer owns and operates this website. We are committed to the privacy and security of our visitors’ information. The following is a statement of our privacy practices:
- Your personal information is not required to visit http://www.sfgoldbuyer.com
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested/required during account registration for interactive participation on http://www.sfgoldbuyer.com and during the ordering process.
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and are automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to any personally identifiable information.
- System information, such as your operating system/platform and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to any personally identifiable information.
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what an industry-standard, well protected environment.
- SF Gold Buyer only shares personal information to billing companies for completing transactions and for no other purpose. No other information is shared with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- SF Gold Buyer makes every effort to preserve your privacy. Personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
- http://www.sfgoldbuyer.com relies on “cookie” technology to allow you to re-access your registered account profile during a web session. This mechanism is employed solely for your convenience and for no other purpose.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, SF Gold Buyer, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our visitor’s information. When visitors submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and offline.
Our order form asks customers to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number). That information is protected by 128-bit encryption via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). (Learn more about SSL technology here.)
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information offline. All of our customers’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees must use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to user information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment in a locked facility.
If visitors have any questions about the security on http://www.sfgoldbuyer.com, feel free to contact Customer Service.
Correcting, Updating, Deleting & Deactivating Personal Information
If a visitor’s personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, e-mail or postal address), or if a visitor no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate personally identifiable information. This can usually be done at the ‘Your Account’ page or by contacting our Customer Service. Alternatively, please contact us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
Notification of Changes
If, however, we are going to use visitors’ personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify users by posting a notice on our web site for 30 days.